Welcome lexington Green/Villa Capri Residents
Per all signed lease agreements, the following is a list of violations that warrant a vehicle being towed at the owner's expense:
- Per all signed lease agreements, the following is a list of violations that warrant a vehicle being towed at the owner's expense:
- Vehicles that are inoperable
- Vehicles parked in spaces without the proper permit
- Vehicles that are leaking fluids
- Vehicles with expired license plates
- Vehicles with expired parking permits
- Vehicles with flat tires
- Vehicles that are parked in designated fire lane ans handicapped spaces ( without the proper permits)
- Vehicles that are blocking trash receptacles or carports
- Vehicles that are being serviced
All residents must have the proper parking permit to park at this community. The types of permits are outlined below:
- All vehicles must have the proper permit to park at Lexington Green/Villa Capri
- You must have the red parking permit that was assigned to your vehicle visible int he windshield
- Parking Lot
- You must have the green parking permitt that was assigned to your vehicle visible in the windshield
- Visitor Permits
- Residents can pick up a green parking permit from the front office
- Visitor parking permits will have an expiration date written on the pass
Non-Emergency Service Requests
You can submit non-emergency service requests anytime through the portal or via telephone during normal business hours. 317-293-3919
Emergency Service Requests:
For all Emergency Service Requests please dial: 317-438-4270
What is an emergency service request?
1. No heat
2. No Air Conditioner
3. A Refrigerator out of service
4. A water line break or frozen water line,
5. A clogged toilet if it is the only one that you have,
6. a security threat such as a broken window, door frame, or door lock
7. A gas leak or any other problem that poses a threat to a person or a community.
Lexington Green/ Villa Capri is not responsible for lock outs.
During Business Hours:
If you are locked out during business hours you may retrieve a key from the front office. If this key is not returned within 24-hours, your account will be charged $75.00 for a replacement key.
After Business hours:
It is at the cost of the resident to contract the services of a locksmith.
How to Pay Rent
As a resident of Lexington Green/Vila Capri you are able to pay your rent in the following ways
1. Online via the online portal using your bank account number and your bank's routing number
2. Via Check made payable to: LGVC
When is Rent Due
Rent is due on 1st of each month.
Have a question? Dinia and Brandy would be happy to assist you. Please do not submit service requests with this form. You can submit them via the phone, 317-293-3919, or the online portal